Friday, November 16, 2012

My First Blog :-)

                  I woke up a little bit happy today because i don't have any pending tasks to complete at my office :-). To be frank am not doing anything at all :-p. I login and logout a dozen times into facebook and gmail. I check my outlook often to see if my manager has sent me any mail. This is what i am doing for past 3 months. But my mind always thought of learning things that would add more weight to my resume.This is totally opposite to the situation that i was a year before in my previous company. Those where the days when i felt i was the backbone of the project team. Now i feel like i am a redundant guy, who the management is looking for a chance to get rid off.
                  Tomorrow i have got two important things to do. One is to find for a PG hostel (Paid Guest) because we are vacating out flat since my friend is moving out. He is going for a better job in Bangalore. I don't know when will i go. I got my plans. Have to execute them. That what i say myself all the time. Second is i need to buy a dress for myself for my sister's marriage next month. I planned a little bit for tomorrow. First i would go to few PG hostels that i already visited few months back and book for place for myself. I do this first because i don't want to end up the day without doing either of them. Then i would to some malls and look for dress for me.
                      Am feeling a bit sleepy today. Lets meet tomorrow.. Good night :-)


No comments: