Like i always wished i got a job in a good company. As days pass by i came to know that today's world is not so kind to us. Money is of prime importance. Of course money is not everything but it surely makes your life a good one. So earning money is very important. Soon i realized that income from a single source is always a risky one. Also our professional income comes until we retire. So making multiple sources of income is a must. Knowledge and time can be converted to money. I tried many ways. Some of which i truly found to have the potential are
1. Stocks
I would say this is very easy and most established source to make money. Only thing you have to take care is a) Invest only the money you can afford to lose. b) Invest on stocks after making lot of fundamental studies. c) Do not succumb to the over confidence or over expectations.
2. Pay to Click
I would say this won't generate a considerable amount of money but yes they do a little bit of it. Most trusted sites that i would recommend is clixsense
Let me try other sources available. Please let me know if you have found any reliable source.
1. Stocks
I would say this is very easy and most established source to make money. Only thing you have to take care is a) Invest only the money you can afford to lose. b) Invest on stocks after making lot of fundamental studies. c) Do not succumb to the over confidence or over expectations.
2. Pay to Click
I would say this won't generate a considerable amount of money but yes they do a little bit of it. Most trusted sites that i would recommend is clixsense
Let me try other sources available. Please let me know if you have found any reliable source.
No comments:
Post a Comment