God - Does he really exist ? No one can answer this question because no one will be able to prove his existence nor his absence. During my college days our family and my aunt family visited hyderabad because our relatives were there at that time. Actually we toured. We saw many places that time. One of them is Chilukur Balaji Temple. The temple has a very long history of 500 years. Everyone believe that balaji swami there would grant all our wishes without fail. As a tradition people come back and make 108 pradhakshanas as token of gratitude. So i made a wish that i should get placed in a very good company in our college. After 2 years i got placed in Wipro VLSI and Infosys. After lot of thinking i opted to join Wipro. I did. I got posted in Cochin. I spent 2 years there. That was not a great job but i spent one of my memorable days in my life in cochin. I almost forgot Chilukur balaji. I later transfered to bangalore. Within 3 months i have to again change my location to hyderabad. After 7 months in hyderabad one day my mother recalled about Chilukur balaji. I thought at that moment as if i came to hyderabad just to repay him my debt. Today i went to the temple and made 108 pradhakshanas. This time i made little more ambitious wish. Let me wait if that too happens. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment