Sunday, April 21, 2013

How to deal with love break ups

Hello everyone. Love is the most needed one for all the living beings. Everybody go after that. Nothing stands before that. Money, pride, ego etc becomes mediocre before love. What should we do if we are in a situation of losing our loved ones. It will be extremely painful experience. I have undergone that. I loved a girl for almost 2 years. I still love her. But i know that she is not going to be in my life again. Love is the most motivating factor for any human being. I achieved goals that i thought impossible earlier. All because i wanted to be in a better position to make her happy. Call it my luck or my hard work. I did it for her. All those 2 years every breath and moment i lived for her. But one day i came to know that she got engaged. i called her and expressed by feelings for her. But she is not even interested to talk with me. She hang the phone saying some reasons. That day i cried like a child. I never had such a depression after a long time. The most painful thing is she was not willing to hear what i wanted to say her. After all she says am a very good friend of her. It was very painful. I never wanted to hurt her. I would never do things which she doesn't like. Last worlds i said her are "I wont talk to you about this again. Don't mistake me."  She never called me nor did i. I wish her to be happy wherever she is. After that i felt my life empty. Now i have nothing to go after. All i have is to be for the people who relies on me. I decided not to love any girl again. I wanted to marry someone my parents would find me. Love my better-half the same way i did her. And losing love is the most disappointing thing. I lost focus and couldn't concentrate on anything. But this is not the end of life. Whatever happens life has to move on. I decided to live a good life. Achieve lot more before my time comes. Be happy. Enjoy life.   

No comments: